Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up.

...learning how to "grow up." I love Jesus, sunshine, laughter and being with the people I love. I love a good run...once I'm finished ;) I am working on being more thankful for the things that I have; and more patient with the things that I don't.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Home. With a View.

I love summer...even though I work my ass rear off through most of it. 
*
I love beers on a patio.  I prefer my own. 


I love that the bulbs I planted last fall are now these giant leafy items in my yard. 
And that this rose was a winter-worn shrub not 4 months ago. 


And that occasionally I get to live vicariously through "the nephews" while they slip and slide like champions. 

Being from Wyoming, I REALLY love that I can have a wind chime.  That doesn't break.  That is actually soothing. 



 



1 comment: