Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up.

...learning how to "grow up." I love Jesus, sunshine, laughter and being with the people I love. I love a good run...once I'm finished ;) I am working on being more thankful for the things that I have; and more patient with the things that I don't.



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Killer Legs...The Workout

Yesterday was leg day - so my friend Erin and I ran through the Bilal Templeton leg session.  It doesn't feel like much while you do it, but about 20 hours later....I want to die.

Part 1:
Squats with 30lb bar + 20lb on each side. Rep until you can't squat in good form & rack it.

Leg Press - 50 lbs - Rep both legs until they burn.  Unilateral (just one foot) until you lose good form - switch to other leg.

*Repeat 3x each.

Part 2:

Calves - Same bar/lbs as the squats - put 2 barbell weights stacked on the floor - one leg at a time, with bar square across your shoulders, rep calf raises until you can't, switch legs.


Hang Clean -   Hard to describe ....See the photo below...  30lb bar, rep 3x interchanging with calves - rep until you can't keep proper form & rack it.


Part3. Attempt to walk the next day :) Remember to stretch it out! You WILL be sore!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment