Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up.

...learning how to "grow up." I love Jesus, sunshine, laughter and being with the people I love. I love a good run...once I'm finished ;) I am working on being more thankful for the things that I have; and more patient with the things that I don't.



Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Meaning of Tired.

I am tired.   Like seriously.  
Could fall asleep at any given time of the day tired.  
I have worked 132 hours.  In the last 11 days. 
It's been hot.  Like 90-103* hot.  And humid.  And Sticky.
I get 8-9 hours of sleep at the end of the day.  It's not enough.
I weigh less at the end of the day than I did at the start of the day.  
I sweat.  
I haven't gone to the gym in 10 days.  That's 9 days missed that I don't usually have.
I signed up for this.  I must be a work-masochist. 
I still love my job.  I still like (most) my homeowners.  
My house did not sustain any damage.  I would not mind a new roof and some paint.
5 more days to go.  I can do this.  
I think I can do this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment