Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up.

...learning how to "grow up." I love Jesus, sunshine, laughter and being with the people I love. I love a good run...once I'm finished ;) I am working on being more thankful for the things that I have; and more patient with the things that I don't.



Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nine Months.

I thought that making a baby was the craziest life change that could occur in the period of 9 months.  Wrong.  In the past 9 months everything has changed in my life. 

 I have:
-ended a relationship
-cancelled a wedding that was 1/2 way planned
-mended bridges from my one that "got away" and moved on...ten years later
-made my home MY home again after sharing it for 2 years
-begun painting
-got accustomed to being alone often
-met someone different from anyone I have known
-become happier than I remember being
-realized how UNhappy I was previously
-lost a friend's momma
-gained a new perspective on what I want (and what I CAN have) out of life
-learned to sleep in the middle of the bed
-realized that I like to sleep and cuddle...and when I don't, I should have listened to that
-interviewed for a job in Florida
-perhaps moving 1,500 miles away from "home" for the next adventure
-realized I'm over the past & ready for the future


No comments:

Post a Comment