I think I should write a book about being a dog mom. I mean, not to toot my own horn here, but I think I am a pretty rockin' dog mama. And I have two creatures that would tell you the same...if they could. But if dog mothering is anything like what real mother-bearing is like...I am so screwed. These little creatures have me totally whipped. And rules? Sure...they are good in theory...and some are even fairly well implemented after all of these years. But they always win.
My love, Grace, had to get a tooth pulled yesterday. Which meant going under anesthesia. No big deal, right? I was such a nervous person yesterday. I became that person that called the vet for an update when they didn't call me soon enough for my comfort. I worried even after they told me she was out of surgery, awake and OK. I worried until I got her home...and even then I worried that she was in pain or uncomfortable. It is ridiculous, really.
I just have to say...if they came around with affordable dog cloning, I would be tempted. I adore my monsters. Even when I want to beat them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment