Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up.

...learning how to "grow up." I love Jesus, sunshine, laughter and being with the people I love. I love a good run...once I'm finished ;) I am working on being more thankful for the things that I have; and more patient with the things that I don't.



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eggs. Let the fun begin!

I've loved dying eggs ever since I was a kiddo.  And why the heck should that have to stop now? 
My family is big on it too.  Last year we died 3 dozen eggs and had a full out Easter egg hunt at my mama's house. 





 It's a lot like being a kid again...fighting my sister for an egg that I swear I saw first.  She is still faster than me...
My mom and I had a paint-off.  Mine is on the left.  Her's just looks scary. (Sorry, Ma)


And so, the tradition continues... this was the first year that I dyed eggs at my own home.  A great friend, wine, robin egg candies and Paas dye kits did the trick.  

 Happy Easter, all....can't wait to do it again next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment